Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Events and Storylines

[Pinned] Aphado ven! (To Eregion: The To-Do List and Explanation!)

As you all might have caught from the General News section, something big is being planned for the end of September, one which should involve multiple kinships and where we will show the Laurelin Server who we are and what we stand for.This Storyl...
Small Daerundros 4y
Daerundros8807Small Daerundros 4y
Events and Storylines

The Celondim Role-play Revival Project!

I was chatting with Galvathalion, a renowned and great RPer and friend of mine, this morning, and we came up with an idea to repopulate Celondim. Lots of people appear to be flocking there for Role-play now, and now we're discussing plans to reviv...
Small Daerundros 4y
Daerundros31018Small Daerundros 4y
Events and Storylines

Havoc of Isengard - Aphado ven! Eregion!

On Tuesday, September 25-26 2012, 8PM CET (2PM Servertime, 7PM BST), we are to make our way to Eregion to sniff out enemy scouts and remnants of the Warband. The Event will be held in a time-room of 2 days, to give people time to prepare and leave...
Small Daerundros 4y
Daerundros1693Small Daerundros 4y
Events and Storylines

Aphado ven! (To Eregion) - Kinship Status

I sent out mails to the different kinships listed down that wish to invite us. This thread will be regularly updated to show which kinships have which stances towards our events. Loth-i-Lonnath - They've declined to participate in the journey. Ho...
Small Daerundros 4y
Daerundros1259Small Daerundros 4y
Events and Storylines

Monster Play Night! - Monday, September 3, 2012

Oi, ya stinkin' maggots! Get we got some Elf-ears that needs choppin' and and Hobbit legs to eat! Go and ge' yourselves here before I decide ter splatter yer guts on the walls!On 7PM CET (6PM BST) September 3, 2012, join the Monster Side of PvP an...
Small Daerundros 4y
Daerundros1273Small Daerundros 4y
Events and Storylines

The Malady [Open RP-Storyline] - Come, let us make for the Hills of Nenuial! - August 15, 2012

The Sickness spreads... come, brothers and sisters, let us put an end to this grievous suffering!The Malady Open Storyline will kick-start into action during the Hall of Fire Wednesday on August 15, 7PM CET (6PM BST). All characters who are involv...
Small Daerundros 5y
Daerundros1490Small Daerundros 5y
Events and Storylines

The Malady [Open RP Storyline]

A strange disease has been contagiously infecting animals on either side of the Hoardale, spreading further down into the Trollshaws and corrupting the wildlife with a rabid madness. Ruthoiƫl, Elvea, Arivien and Naurunir seek a way to eliminate th...
Small Daerundros 5y
Daerundros1322Small Daerundros 5y
Page 1